Kenneth began working in real estate in North Carolina in 1974 and currently serves as owner and President of K.A. Richardson Company. He obtained his B.S.B.A. degree in Real Estate and Insurance from Appalachian State in 1975. Upon graduation, he began working for the North Carolina Department of Transportation’s right-of-way department before joining Tom Keith and Associates, Inc. where he began working as a real estate appraiser.
He began the K.A. Richardson Company in 1985 out of Lumberton, NC where he offers real estate sales, appraisals and consulting services for his clients. Although he works predominately in North and South Carolina, he has consulted on properties for clients throughout the southeast. His wealth of knowledge on all aspects of raw land real estate has allowed him to provide his clients with market insight that has allowed them to realize the full potential of their properties.
In addition to holding his real estate license in North Carolina and South Carolina, he is also a licensed general real estate appraiser in North Carolina. He is actively involved with the National Realtors Land Institute (RLI) where he earned the distinction of Accredited Land Consultant and most recently was named the 2015 Realtor of the Year for the RLI Carolinas Chapter.
– Accredited Land Consultant (ALC), Realtors Land Institute, North Carolina Chapter, 2010
– Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of North Carolina since 1974
– Licensed Real Estate Broker, State of South Carolina since 1985
– State Certified General Real Estate Appraiser, State of North Carolina since 1991
– National Association of Realtors, active 1978 to 1979, 1985 to present
– Lumberton Board of Realtors, active 1978 to 1979, 1985 to present
– North Carolina Chapter of the Realtors Land Institute, 2006 to present
– National Realtors Land Institute, 2006 to present – South Carolina Association of Realtors, present
– B.S.B.A. Degree, Appalachian State University, specialization in insurance and real estate, 1975